A Cornerstone application is required for those interested in applying for housing. Verifiable income is a minimum requirement for consideration for both Transitional/Homeless and Affordable Housing.
Click the link below to view the application.
Cornerstone Application [PDF]
Items REQUIRED at the time the application is submitted:
- Application completed in full and signed.
- Social Security Card for all members.
- Driver’s License all members over the ages of 18.
- Birth Certificates for all members under the ages of 18.
- Six (6) most recent paycheck stubs or Employment Verification Form [click to download].
- SSI, SSDI, or other subsidy statements (if applicable).
- Referral Letter from Service Agency (for Transitional Housing Only).
Affordable Housing: Application fee of $25.00, non-refundable, payment by Money Order/Cashier's Check/Personal. Once the application and required documentation is received for a currently available unit, a background check, as well as a credit history check will be conducted. Payment of the full deposit, payment of the 1st month’s rent, as well as utility confirmation numbers are required at the time the lease is signed. Keys to the property will be given once full payment & utility confirmation numbers are received. We do not accept cash payments.
Transitional/Homeless Housing: Once the application and required documentation, including a referral from local service agency is received, a background check, as well as a credit history check will be conducted. Once the application is approved, the applicant will placed on a waiting list for a unit to come available. Payment of the full deposit, payment of the 1st month's rent are required at the time the lease is signed. We do not accept cash payments.